Lg Electronics - Yes LG washer and Dryers are Junk !!
Yes I agree, LG washer and Dryer is Junk !!
I also had L G washer and LG Dryer ( gas ).
Only 3 yrs old both. What Junk !! Nothing but problems, Dryer, 4 different techs , they couldn't get it work,5 tech, got it to work, 2 months with out a dryer !! Junk !!
4 months later, Washer Died,
controller, 2 week to get it in. He found the Motor was bad, 3 weeks . the new control he installed, Junk !! . 3 weeks again. out of a washer for 1 1/2 months.
People Please don't buy L G.
We had a whirlpool, before, used for 18 yrs, with no problems .. Y can't LG do the same ?review #139969
You may also like
- "OK, I get it; it's my fault. I mean what else would you expect when you buy a phone from a company that makes washing machines? Well, *** me, I..."
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "I got my G2 last sept 28 for 29,990php from LG SM North EDSA Annex. A week later I referred a friend to buy the same model at the same..."
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- "Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!! Totally vague site which offered me no help..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."
- "Well its time again to spread the 1 year old. Beef I had on my birthday. Like I mention last year.being in business my self for over 45 years...."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."