Lg Electronics - Yes LG washer and Dryers are Junk !!
Yes I agree, LG washer and Dryer is Junk !!
I also had L G washer and LG Dryer ( gas ).
Only 3 yrs old both. What Junk !! Nothing but problems, Dryer, 4 different techs , they couldn't get it work,5 tech, got it to work, 2 months with out a dryer !! Junk !!
4 months later, Washer Died,
controller, 2 week to get it in. He found the Motor was bad, 3 weeks . the new control he installed, Junk !! . 3 weeks again. out of a washer for 1 1/2 months.
People Please don't buy L G.
We had a whirlpool, before, used for 18 yrs, with no problems .. Y can't LG do the same ?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- " UPDATE... 48 HOURS HAVE PASSED AND THE DISTRICT MANAGER DID NOT CALL ME, OR ANYONE ELSE FROM SEARS... OUTRAGEOUS DO NOT BUY AT SEARS... they will put on the WRONG..."
- "Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!! Totally vague site which offered me no help..."
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- "Terrible experience. I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow. When I got there the girl..."
- "Order No.: 302016492 I'd placed an order for a futon on the 26th of January which was apparently their BIG REPUBLIC DAY "SALE". I guess this is just a tactic to..."