Lg Electronics - Yes LG washer and Dryers are Junk !!
Yes I agree, LG washer and Dryer is Junk !!
I also had L G washer and LG Dryer ( gas ).
Only 3 yrs old both. What Junk !! Nothing but problems, Dryer, 4 different techs , they couldn't get it work,5 tech, got it to work, 2 months with out a dryer !! Junk !!
4 months later, Washer Died,
controller, 2 week to get it in. He found the Motor was bad, 3 weeks . the new control he installed, Junk !! . 3 weeks again. out of a washer for 1 1/2 months.
People Please don't buy L G.
We had a whirlpool, before, used for 18 yrs, with no problems .. Y can't LG do the same ?review #139969
You may also like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."
- "Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!! Totally vague site which offered me no help..."
- "I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos..."
- "I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. My..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."