Verified Reviewer

Beyond pissed

Update by user Jan 26, 2021

I’m beyond pussed

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2021

Purchased this refrigerator January 2015 and have gone through the original compressor and three more compressors. When that didnt fix the problem they change the circuitboard that didnt fix the problem so they came yesterday and replace the condenser.

Ive been without a refrigerator since November had to pay $400 in November to get them to come out and fix the compressor which wasnt the issue and apparently neither was the circuitboard. Have had nothing but trouble would never Buy another LG product as long as I live. I wouldnt take one if somebody was offering it to me for free. Their customer service tells you one thing we were supposed to get food loss in December I was told we were getting food loss and here it is the end of January and the same woman who is telling me were going to get food loss now says oh I have to resubmit for it.

I had food last in 2015 and 2017 was never told that they offered food loss and then I asked him for it and they said we cant go back that far. Even though I was told that they didnt get food loss back then. The service guy they stand is very knowledgeable but he hast to do what they tell him to do because they do not want to replace his refrigerator.

Which shouldve happened after the second compressor. Yeah Im one pissed off consumer

User's recommendation: My recommendation is if it says LG you better move on to another company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Location: 4300 North Sylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76137