Purchased 4 LG appliances with the 2016 LG kitchen bundle offer. I received an email asking for the exact papers that I sent.

They recognized that there was no problem, gave me second claim number (77104) and said I would have my refund in 6-8 weeks. It is now approaching 12 weeks and their answer to when I will be receiving the refund was they were backed up and when they get notice as to the date they were releasing it. Please help the products are fine but this offer is not good.

I am reading on the web that I am not the only person caught up in this scam and will proceed to take this further to my local tv people. Am I caught up in my second scam of the year?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product fine and stated that there is a room for improvement of rebate problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss lg electronics rebate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Lg Electronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics rebate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments