Terrible customer service does not know how to help and and there no authorized techs in the area! Reps gave inconsistent information and wasted hours of my time on hold.

The refrigerator compressor died three times! This product is unreliable and was expensive! Got the runaround repeatedly! They think consumers are stupid and they do not stand by their products - the warranty on the compressor is useless because you can't get anyone to repair it for weeks!

Unacceptable for a compressor to fail so often and causes too much time wasted without a working refrigerator! I wish I had known how bad these refrigerators were before I spent over $3,000 on it.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Repair service, Hassle and length of open claim to resolution.

Comments

LG Electronics

We would be happy to help you and look into the repair options available. Please take a moment, at your convenience, to contact us directly via Twitter @LGUSSupport or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSSupport/ or at 1-800-243-0000. ^KH

LG Electronics

Oh no! I hate to hear you have encountered the malfunction of your refrigerator and I would be more than happy to assist.

I can understand how frustrating it would be to have invested in a refrigerator and to be having issues with it and issues locating service in your area.

If you would, please reach out to us via phone at 1-800-243-0000 or online on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSSupport or Twitter @LGUSSupport so I can gather the necessary information from you. ^AB