Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Purchased a new appliance suite from LG. The double oven range does not heat consistently. Yes brand new pans and pots where bought that were meant for flat surface heating. the refrigerator makes noise when compressor is running and needed service after 6 months. The...
Helpful.Tech

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with LG. Overall, I've found LG to be a very good and reliable brand.

If I can, I'd like to try and answer a few of your issues. To begin with, the only time you'll get consistent and even heating on any oven is if you purchase a convection range. This feature is incorporated on any oven to specifically heat throughout the oven cavity at a consistent temperature. Next, refrigerators are produced differently throughout the market now.

One should not be too alarmed just because they hear sounds that are uncommon with their older fridge. Finally, washers always have their dispenser fill with water.

It's how the dispenser works -- through a backwash design at the proper time during the wash cycles. Hopefully this answers a lot of your concerns.

Lg Electronics Oven
Poor customer service
improve products and service

Lg Electronics - LG Fridge Sucks!

1.3
We bought an LG Smart Fridge not even a year ago and we've already had to have it repaired twice which basically requires taking an entire day off work to get someone on the line at LG, each time! Also, since the smart fridge was an important selling feature, you would think LG would keep the integrated tablet working, a week after we bought the fridge, Google updated its Calendar and Gmail policy requiring a secured connection, however since LG cut corners on the software, something they do a lot of, the fridge couldn't pull Calendar data from Google anymore! Nine months and three phone calls later, see above about the effort this requires, the software is still doa and one of its strongest features, integration with Google services, is useless. We will NEVER buy an LG product again!
Helpful.Tech

Normally you should be able to initialize an appointment for your fridge by simply contacting the retailer you purchased it through. No reason at all for taking the entire day off of work.

Lg Electronics Tablet
Defective Product and Poor Customer Service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • LFX31995ST
  • Google Calendar

Lg Electronics in Faridabad, Haryana - Faulty Refrigerator since Day-1 of purchase / Pathetic customer care / Incompetenet Engineers / Want my money back !!

Hi Since I purchased my double door refrigerator, I am facing cooling problem. I have made more than 20 requests and more than 10 different engineers have visited my place, few said its fine, few said they would come back again with their senior, few said there is a faulty component which has to be replaced, few said that their regional service manager is travelling now a days and they would come back in next week, one said he is new recruit and have not got any training on LG products so far and since he was working with Kelvinator hence needs some senior's help; saying this he went back. I am fed up of entertaining incompetent engineers, who come without any solution, take rest, take some water and juice and at times tea / coffee and go back with promises. I wish to escalate this to some senior and competent authority but every time I call up customer care number (which is there at the website) I again go through the very same experience. Now no one even visits for inspection as all these (local / area) engineers must be feeling that they are incompetent and cannot do anything on this (at least that's what I feel). Please help me with escalating this as I am completely clueless on this. This product is very much under original warranty and have also taken extended warranty. Thanks Agrawal almanish@ymail.com
Helpful.Tech

I might be able to be of some help. The review didn't give exact details, so please excuse me if I give details that have already been completed.

You claim the refrigerator is under the original warranty, which indicates the first year. If the cooling is having a problem, you need to be able to show that with an independent thermometer setting within the fridge. If it's off more than a few degrees to what the fridge is set to, then you should expect the unit to be serviced properly. Many times, it's the retailer that can assist you with such a situation.

Again, if you can show the unit is not performing properly, and any more than three authorized service technicians cannot fix the issue, it can be considered a lemon and exchanged for new.

Get the retailer you purchased it through to assist in such an exchange.

Few Complaints Number:

RNA140608004909

RNA140623092128

RNA140629093924

RNA140807092739 RNA140824066323 RNA140827065445

bizinfoline

The few engineers name / contact details who visited without any solution:

Faridabad Range / Area:

Hardeep Singh : 8860622666

NoName : 0120 - 2460177

Mahinder Saini : 8860622644

@bizinfoline

Hi

Since I purchased my double door refrigerator, I am facing cooling problem.

I have no option but to use my 15 years old Godrej refrigerator as that's working prefect still and have no issues with it. I had bought this LG bigger refrigerator to replace my old one thinking it would give me similar long term delightful experience, but now proved wrong.

This product is very much under original warranty and have also taken extended warranty. Thanks Agrawal almanish@ymail.com -------------------- Few Complaints Number: (Do not have records of all the registered complaints, much more than what's mentioned below): RNA140608004909 RNA140623092128 RNA140629093924 RNA140807092739 RNA140824066323 RNA140827065445 ------------------ The few engineers name / contact details who visited without any solution: Faridabad Range / Area: Hardeep Singh : 8860622666 NoName : 0120 - 2460177 Mahinder Saini : 8860622644 Sunil : 0129 - 4192509 Virender : 8860622669 Manoj Mehta (so called "senior" called by one of the engineers on a very high regard who neither provided any resolution nor since then taking my calls) : 9582211050 -------------

View more comments (3)
Lg Electronics Refrigerator
Damaged or defective
Full refund

Lg Electronics - Review

My husband purchased a LG2 phone from Sprint in Feb of this year well here it is 6 months later and the battery expanded causing the LCD screen on the inside to crack. We mailed the phone out, they received it, and automatically stated it was not a manufacturers defect. He called spoke to a supervisor who said they would recheck it. My husband spoke to a guy at LG who said it was fixed. We received it in the mail well it wasn't fixed. When he called back they said they had no documentation of the conversation. BS. If you have products that cost over $500, at the least make sure they last and if not honor your warranty. We will never by an LG product again. Sticking to iPhones from now on
Lg Electronics Warranty

Lg Electronics - Trying to get a settlement on my LG Washer purchased 8/14/13

I contacted LG a few weeks ago that I was having trouble with my washer. They sent a repair person from Waukon Iowa. He replaced the board in it and it is still doing the same thing. Thirty five-minute load is 3 times the amount of time, it puts water in on the spin cycle, and adds water all the time. the tech called LG and spoke with them about it and then I called them and back and forth we went. Well finally the tech told that for the tenth time that it was not repairable. I sent in a proof of purchase to them and was told they would contact me with in 2 working days I called them after 4 working days and they told me that it would be another 7 to 10 days. I ask why and they just kept saying this is the way it works. I have never in my life been so sick of a company than I am with LG. I would very much appreciate some response to this email ASAP. If need be I do have the claim numbers for this and am seriously thinking about contacting the Better Business Bureau. Sincerely Patty Pritchard 563-880-0546
Lg Electronics Repair
Reason of review
washer is not working as it should
Full refund
Featured

Lg Electronics in Orlando, Florida - LG HE Washer because they no longer make parts my option is $400 to me, LG gets my washer

Lg Electronics - LG HE Washer because they no longer make parts my option is $400 to me, LG gets my washer
LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my parts when they came out to service my washer with no parts available to replace My LG washer purchased July of 2011 rusted around the disposal unit and the left front side. When the Service tech arrived he disassembled my washer and then found the replacement part was the wrong one, would not fit. He took both the replacement part and my part and said someone would get back to me on the replacement. This was July 19, 2014. I have been told there is no replacement part and I will have to take $400 and they (LG) gets my washer. (This was from Eric at Corporate headquarters today 8/25/14) I said (well- in other words - No) I want my washer put back in one piece. CNM140719528345 original date 7/19/14 CNM140804780747 8/4/14DRM 140806465770 8/6/14

This is why I like to buy Home Appliances from someone like SEARS!!! I always seem to have no problems getting the parts I need, wither it's for a Washer/Dryer, Lawn mower, etc.

You can go to sears yourself and find the parts you need with Pictures. I've had great luck over the years.

I'm also not a fan of these High Efficiency Washers which really never get your clothes fully clean. Sears Kenmore make good stuff and easy enough to repair stuff!!!

Helpful.Tech

You don't give the exact model of washer that you're dealing with but, from the photos, I suspect it's a model 5170. This is actually a pretty nice washer and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

In your case, you haven't detailed as to what the initial problem was other than, from the pictures, you're getting some rusting. I couldn't begin to tell you why. It appears that some sort of chemical reaction is going on, but may be some sort of chemical you've used to try and clean it with. The straight lines in one of the photos suggest the unit has been tampered with.

With all of that said, you need to distinguish between LG and the service center. Whereas it doesn't sound as if it's under any form of LG warranty, it is not up to them to maintain the unit. It is up to the service center you've had come out to return the unit to the same form it was in when they arrived. It may not be functioning, but it should be complete.

If they are unable to do so, then it would be them you have the issue with. I can tell you that parts are readily available for the 5170. Many are interchangeable with the 5070 and it is still being produced.

The service company you've hired may not have them in stock but should be able to get them for you. Please keep us updated.

View more comments (1)
Lg Electronics Replacement
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • ripp off

Lg Electronics - Warranty Review

I purchased the Lg G2 phone brand new out of the box from Sprint in March 2014 & have not even had the phone 6 months& it stops charging. Took it 2 Sprint & was told it was a defect & they will replace it because I have insurance but with a refurbished phone. Called LG & the rep states I'll have 2 mail it in wait almost a week without a phone 2 see if their techs can fix it but if not & it's covered under warranty they will send me another phone but it will be refurbished also. I'm like what the ***! But when I purchased this phone I paid full price not refurbished price. If you can stay away from their product because the warranty *** is really a joke.

They're saying the same for me what did you do any good results from this

Lg Electronics Warranty
Featured

Lg Electronics in Winnsboro, South Carolina - LG Appliance Customer Service is a joke!

Lg Electronics - LG Appliance Customer Service is a joke!
I purchased an LG range, delivered on a Friday evening. Stainless finish very reflective -- did not see the dents until next morning in full sun. Called Monday (next working day). Rep says choice: $250 credit or new door. I take door. Rep says they have to find local technician - will call in 3-5 business days. Five days later, technician calls. Says LG refuses to honor the repair because it has been more than 7 days! Five of those days were spent waiting for LG to find the technician! What a joke! Love the range, but hate the service!

I wouldn't think LG would have anything to do with this. You should have contacted the retailer you purchased the unit through.

Lg Electronics Repair
Loss

Lg Electronics in Bloomington, Illinois - 2.5 Year Old Top Load Steam Washer motor blew up

In December 2011 I purchased a LG top load HE washing machine from Best Buy. On July 23rd it started throwing error codes and making horrendous noises. To say the least this was frustrating given the $1000.00 price tag on the washer and the fact that it is only 2.5 years old. We called LG for direction. They told us to just take it to a LG authorized repairer to see if it was a warranty item. I was VERY disappointed to learn that even if it was a warranty item the labor would not be covered. I completely understand wear and tear parts not being covered, but no coverage for labor on warranty work? That is beyond unacceptable. We took the washer the next morning to an approved repairer who quickly diagnosed the issue, let us know the labor estimate and indicated he was ordering the parts. He indicated he hoped to have it done early that same week. THEN we received a call indicating LG no longer ships parts overnight and it will take at least 4-5 days waiting for them to arrive by ground transport. It took TWO FULL weeks to get this done. I am truly disappointed to have a high end washing machine with a fatal malfunction at only 2.5 years after purchase and to be dealing with a company that not only does not make warranty issues right with respect to the labor, but adds further insult to injury by delaying the repairs. I filed TWO internet complaints through THEIR procedures to which I only received one form letter response saying "were sorry you are unhappy, call this number to talk to someone else about it" I called the number and spoke to 2 seperate people who ended up telling me, "sorry we are not going to reimburse any of the labor and are not going to do anything else for you. Yes, our product blew up and yes we know people expect large appliances to last, but they sometimes don't and we can't predict that"......exactly which is why they should stand behind warrenty issues and make the customer whole. Nope, not doing anything! I have no intention of ever purchasing another LG product and will make sure I share my story with those who are considering any purchases of the LG brand.
Review
#519839 Review #519839 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lg Electronics Washing Machine
Loss

Lg Electronics - My large fridge stopped working after one year!!

I'm pissed off of the customer support of LG in United Arab Emirates; they just leave you waste your time file complaints and they don't dare to action it ... I'm also pissed off of LG HQ because you can't get access to them, everytime they forward me to UAE who are useless ... I'm then disappointed of LG, who I used to praise over Samsung, but it seems I was mistaken! I'm eager to explore if this complaint will be replied back to, or is it better to make it more public on the social media eg. facebook, twitter, etc Rgds, Ihab
Review
#519292 Review #519292 is a subjective opinion of poster.