3.0
Style and Design

I purchased a 65" TV it worked less than 2 weeks and called LG to repair the problem which I had no idea the screen was cracked. I was told by repairman this is common during shipping or it was already cracked during manufacturing.

It was very small.. I still can't see it but now I have a tv that I paid $1300.00 for and no one wants to fix it that I did not do the damage to it like they are stating. I even offered to pay for 1/2 the cost. I will never buy LG again and hope that you will consider the same because the customer service is horrible..They even said the last time I called that it was repaired..really I think not..they do not know what they are doing.

I even called the corporate office and I kept getting the run around with no call backs and excuses that "oh he is in a metting or now he is on vacation",one excuse after the other. I am so disappointed with LG on how they treat their customers..Never again LG life not so good in this hosehold!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics tv from Lg Electronics was service offered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments