201 James Record Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35824

I am so incredibly disappointed with our LG refrigerator. We spent over $3500 less than 8 months ago on a brand new refrigerator.

It is COMPLETELY useless. We've had an LG licensed service technician to our house three separate times (3 days off from work) to repair coils, the motherboard, the evaporator and the compressor. We won't mention the over $300 of spoiled food or the lack of a refrigerator for our family of 5 for over 3 weeks now. We've had to call LG numerous (I think we're up to 8 times now; over 3 hours) times and spoke to Customer Service representatives.

Last Saturday, April 27, we spoke to Keir who asked us to spend him a proof of purchase and we did so immediately. He assured us that he would follow up with us as soon as possible. He also told us we would receive a food credit for the spoiled food. We did not hear from him so my husband followed up on Tuesday, 4/30.

Keir then told him that we would have an answer as to if they would replace the refrigerator by Friday. It is now Friday and I had to follow up with LG because we had not heard from them. I spoke with one rep. who said she could not help me and then I had to sit on hold for over 40 minutes to speak to a supervisor, Theresa, only to be told that I need "to be patient a few more days.

We should hear in 2-3 business days". When I expressed my frustrations that we have been without a refrigerator for three weeks, and that I just want a new refrigerator. She then elaborated that not only do I have to wait 2-3 MORE business days, but it would then need approval from ANOTHER department before we receive a final answer on if our claim "qualifies" us for a new refrigerator. We are now talking of a family of 5 being without a refrigerator for over 4 weeks.

She also stated that they could turn down our request and we would be back to square one.

I am at a complete loss for words with LG.

I hope that you are able to understand this long, drawn out account of our nightmare with LG. I'm sure it is not the first complaint about them that you have heard and it certainly won't be the last but I am COMPLETELY DESPERATE to have a resolution to this ASAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Lack of customer support, Customer service does not care and does not help, Horrible service.

Comments