Filter by rating :
filters

LG stove | Lg Electronics review from Laconia, New Hampshire

Lg stove from Home Depot just after the year warranty expired. The faceplate to set the temperature became cracked and warped and I never even cooked on the back burners. Now I have a thousand dollar stainless steel stove that looks like ***.Don't ever buy an appliance from Lowe's or Home depot. I had to have the refrigerator replaced three times because it just didn't keep things cool. This was a samsung 2000 dollar fridge. Luckily for me it broke while still under warranty. a a a a a a a aa a a a a a

Both of the brands you bought are korean made poopoo Try a small dealer that sells usa products

@Alex

Don't be racist bro. Some Korean products are well engineered.

I've never had a Samsung anything that I didn't love.

LG just sucks, though. *** LG.

Lg Electronics Refrigerator
Loss

$100 wireless repair plan not honored | Lg Electronics review from Scottsdale, Arizona

I purchased an LG phone without a contract 12/2010. I also paid $99.99 for a two year wireless repair plan. I went to the store from which I purchased the phone 9/24 and was informed that Radio Shack no longer dealt with T-Mobile and couldn't do anything for me and to have a nice day. After some words, I was directed to send it to Assurant Solutions for repair. In a short time later I get the phone back with their statement that there was no problem with the phone. It goes from full charge to 53% overnight, without being used.
Ahad

Max Games

Max Games has tons of fun, free games that you can play online.

Choose from thousands of free games, RPG games, shooting games, puzzle games, action and more.

Replace the battery ***. Batteries aren't warranty items.

Review

Lg bottom freezer/fridge poor quality | Lg Electronics review from Washington, District Of Columbia

my wife and i purchased french door bottom freezer/fridge dec. 2011. Power surges constantly interrupt the function of appliance. Have thrown at least thousand dollars of food in past nine months. When cleaning it on 9-14-2011 wife was cleaning removable glass shelve that covers over top of veggy and potatoe bins and glass shelves literally exploded in her hand. This has become a dangerous situation requiring immediate intervention. Beware of lg appliances use extreme caution. When the personnel from Jetsons appliance have serviced numerous times find nothing wrong, very frustrating to this consumer,very unsatisfied at this time gary and cindie massing psl, fl

THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGE!!! We purchased LG model LFX25971SB on 11/11/08 for $2272.75, from The Home Depot, with french doors and an external ice delivery system.

The initial problems, within a week of delivery, were with the ice maker that was constantly messing up, leaking, not working - the list of problems with the ice dispenser are numerous. I have always had problems with freezing in the lower part of the main refrigeration unit and cannot estimate how much food has been wasted with that problem. The next issue came around a year after purchase when I noticed that the cabinet next to the unit was showing cracks in the finish - these are maple. Perplexed I pulled the unit out and found that a small pin-hole had burst on the water line leading up to the dreaded ice maker.

The hardwood floor underneath was stained and buckling so the leak had been there for awhile. With both of these service issues I got horrible customer service from LG. They are skilled at refusing to accept a problem may be with their product. With regard to the water line needing repair - my cost, around $100.00.

Next, I opened the freezer one day to find it had nearly completely frozen over. I called them, no one claimed to have ever heard of this - another complete loss of food and several hours of defrosting and cleaning. They thought is was just a temperature issue - I had not changed the setting ever! Then on Sunday, while walking across my kitchen floor I nearly tripped over the buckled wood floor at least 5 feet from the unit.

Now it was *** water from underneath! The service guy that showed up today said a valve blew out and that it is not covered by the warranty. This wreck of a machine has ruined my kitchen floor and the poor excuse for a company will not do a thing about it. Repair bill for the valve around $180 - floor and cabinet repair - thousands.

This product has been a complete nightmare from the time we bought the refrigerator. The company refuses to stand by the product.

It is inconceivable to me that it is acceptable to them to not take responsibility for this defective product, knowing it has done this much damage and claim it is not a manufacturing flaw. I have to take time off from work to wait on repair people, sometimes all day, in addition to the ridiculous time spent on the phone.

My 4 year old lg french door refrigerator is literally falling apart - The electronics don't work - which means that none of the settings can be changed, like the article above, the vegetable crisper has disintergrated - twice - not to mention another shelf and the seal (which have also disintergrated. Buyer bewrare when purchasing lg products.

Review

EXTREMELy disatisfied with Lg's mobile service. | Lg Electronics review from Singapore, Singapore

Ive send in my mobile phone in Singapore for repair and am extremely distraught with the service rendered and communicated information they posted. I waited a month with constant calling for retrieval but all the sales person told me was to wait a little longer due to the part being imported . Shouldnt Lg or any other corporate company show respect to their customers for the given time frame of 3-5 days. The majority can comply with this but why can't LG? Now ive been told to wait 2 more weeks and this isnt something funny to deal with . Does that mean whoever send in their devices to be repair gets this kind of treatment?
scott d
#371937

dont waste your time this company needs to be sued in a class action lawsuit know any lawyers get back to me scotty

Lg Electronics Repair

LG LED TV 42" | Lg Electronics review from Indianapolis, Indiana

I bought an LG LED TV(42") about 2 years ago from Best Buy. Every member of my family is experiencing eye problems.(mainly around LED lights......LED headlights look like extremely bright starbursts now) I've researched every possible cause(in terms of our eye problems), but the timing is right on with when we bought the TV......symptoms occurred with our eyes almost immediately......we initially chalked them up as allergies. Anyone else experienced issues like this with LED backlit TVs? I am very disheartened/sad that every member in my family may have (permanenet) eye damage from a TV! If we were avid TV watchers, I'm guessing we would be blind by now? I would appreciate any and all feedback regarding this 'new breed' of TVs......I am poised to take some serious action very soon. I need help! Thank you!

its mind control from the tv! do you want to march lock step and eat rice and fish heads?

maybe its not to late! put you foot thru the thing and urinate on it for extra insurance, so it dont come back yo life, DO IT NOW!

I'm definitely not a scam artist nor am I sitting too close. This will become a huge issue before long. My eyes are permanently damaged and I've learned to live with it.(kind of)

Standgo: I think you are definately on to something. However, I don't think the problem is just LG TVs.

I, too, began having vision problem around LED lighting after buying a TV with LED backlighting. Mine is a visio. I've also found some research online supporting this. Just Google the subject.

Has anyone spoken with a doctor about this? Please post your info.

You sound like a scam artist to me

Sounds like you may be too close, you should be a minimum of 6' away from a tv that size, preferably further, if in doubt ask a doctor or optician

View more comments (4)

LG dishwasher model# LDS4821 | Lg Electronics review from Garland, Texas

LG dishwasher  model# LDS4821 - Lg Electronics review
I would give LG service negative stars if I could. I purchased a dishwasher in April, model# LDS4821ST, and the unit has worked pretty well. Recently and suddenly, the paint on one of the control buttons started to come off. I called LG, sent them pictures and was told that it was a cosmetic problem and they would not repair. I understand if this was a year or 2 from now but 4 months after purchse the paint is coming off? It is an obvious quality problem. I purchased a washer and a drier from LG about 5 years ago and feel they were of much better quality than their current products. I bought a fridge as well in April and that has problems already as well. LG was totally dismissive and worse, refused to send me their response in writing! I'm still paying for the appliance that already looks *** DO not buy their products,find a company with a good service!
Lg Electronics Repair
Loss

LG does not stand behind their products! | Lg Electronics review from Bellevue, Nebraska

We wanted to express how extremely dissatisfied we are with LG as a company, its service technicians, and the customer service we were provided with! We bought a LG TV last December and started having pictures issues with several channels this summer. We contacted LG due to our TV still under warranty(less than six months from purchase date). The representative that LG sent out to check out the TV was very rude. LG stated that it wasn't the TV and it was our cable provider. We had the cable company tell us that nothing is wrong with the cable. In fact we have another TV in our basement with no problems. We will never buy a LG product again or recommend a LG product to anyone! We thought LG was a good company but learned that they don't stand behind their products and now we are stuck with a TV that only works on some channels that is less than a year old!

Similiar issue with item they say was manufactured 4 months ago that I bought 2 months ago. Shouldn't matter with a 90 day warranty.

They want the ORIGINAL store receipt. They won't take my AX card statement that detailed the original item. What's total scam is they won't take a receipt I got from the company because it says REPRINT on it and therefore was issued after the fact. They won't tale a reprint receipt nor my itemized billing.

I registered the item within days of purchasing so don't think registering the item counts for anything. Now this is for an 80 dollar magic remote. I bought the 55 inch tv and have the original receipt so common sense would state I bought this advance remote no earlier than the 2 month old TV.

After going up the line they finally agreedntomreplace the remote after I asked them to verify I have bought this TV, BluRay, Soundbar, and I gave them info showing washer/dryer and Refrigerator months earlier, and my house I built in Central American has LG cooling units in almost every room (not sold in US) so I after all this they still made it sound like they were doing me the favor instead of me doing THEM the favor of being a repeat customer to the tune of over 15 grand in a year.

OVER AN 80 buck remote. Well it was nice of them after all this phone time and them admitting the remote could not be over 4 months old from the date it was made and unless I bought it out their back door where made It would have to be under warranty. But if they gave me a TV for every finger I have after what they put me through I have bought my very LAST product from them and their future names they will operate under.

I'm done, especially after reading some of the things they have put the consumers on here through. I'll support you guys and buy something with NO LG ties.

I BOUGHT AN LG TV IN DEC. I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING IT TO TURN ON.

BUT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY RECEIPT THEY WANT TO CHARGE TO ME TO HAVE SOMEONE COME LOOK AT IT. THEY SAID THE SERIAL # TELLS THEM IT WAS MFG'D IN MARCH OF 2010 SO MY ONE YEAR WARRANTY IS NOT VALID WITHOUT THE RECEIPT! I CALLED IN JAN. WITH THE SAME PROBLEM BUT THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO PAY - WHICH IS IT LG.

NOW I HAVE A 300.00 TV THAT I CANNOT WATCH!!!! BUYER BEWARE LG AND LG SUPPORT SUCKS!!!!!!!

LG TV | Lg Electronics review from Dumont, New Jersey

Our new 55" LG TV lasted only 8 days. After being serviced it lasted only four hours. They will not come back till next week and I now have to unmout it again before they will service it. They refuse to re[lace the unit even though it is brand new. The unit just went on by itself, flashed a message across screen This function is not available, you can not turn set off, no controls work. You have to unplug the TV to shut off. Customer service supervisor was no help at all. It seems they just dont care. Strongly recommend not buying any LG product
Lg Electronics Customer Care
Loss

Sorry about buying an LG TV | Lg Electronics review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

My husband and I have brought a LG 3D TV from hhgregg on 8/6/2011 on sunday 8/20/2011 while we were watching the TV it cut off. The TV until this day would not come back on. We are still in our 30 day buying period and they refuse to pick it up and exchange it without charging us a 80 dollars. A week before we brought a AC unit and we have a hhgregg credit card. They could have just waive the fee and pick up the TV because were going to be returning costumers. Hhgregg does not care about the costumer.
Loss

Don't waste your money on an LG product | Lg Electronics review from Dayton, Ohio

Since I have had almost LG appliances, I decided that people need to know what a horrible idea it is to buy this brand. Right after the one year warranty was up, I had to have my washer serviced at a tune of $200. Before the 3 year mark, I found out that the dryer had a cracked drum and it would just be better to buy a new one. The repair person really didn't have positive things to say about LG. I went shopping for a new dryer thinking I would be able to replace it. I had the full size stackable. But guess what? They make sure the newest model doesn't stack on an old washer and of course they don't have the old model and have nothing to make it work. So I ended up having to order a new washer and dryer. Believe me it wasn't an LG either. Now, at 4 years the ice tray along with the shelf in my freezer has broken. The repair person said it can't really be fixed. They made the thing so cheaply. So $2000 for a refrigerator/freezer does not mean it is of any quality. I will be glad when I am able to replace all my LG products with something different. The only scary thing is I am not sure if there is another product out there making the same thing under a different name.
Lg Electronics Dryer