My Air conditioner was purchased in 2011. In may 2012 we requested a repair, it was taken 3 times and still doesn't work.

We purchased a new Air conditioning unit early Summer of 2011 here is the information for the unit:

Receipt No: RNM120831062808

Product: LP1411SHR.ASVAOSH / WRA

Serial No: 103TAFZ00451

We paid by credit card and the unit was around $700.00.

Our air conditioner broke towards the end of Summer 2011. In April of 2012 we finally needed it again and attempted contacting LG about getting the unit repaired. Finally we were able to set up a time towards the END of May. We were referred to Rising Sun Services, LLC in New Jersey under warranty. The issue with our unit was that it wasn't cooling. Rising Services picked it up at the beginning of June, and dropped it off. The unit was leaking after a day. We called again and Rising Services picked it up again about a week later. The unit was dropped off but it sounded like a machine gun and the vent wasn't opening, they immediately took it back because we didn't let the delivery man leave until we tested it. We received the air conditioner a little more than a week later. A couple of days after that, the air conditioner, again, stopped cooling. During this process they have also broken the exhaust vent from mishandling when setting unit and taking down unit throughout this. After the 4 time of the Air Conditioning breaking and 3rd time of Rising Services being incompetent in their repairs, we were referred to RA TV by LG. We were given a date of pick-up. The delivery man was very nice, but told us that we needed to pay for the service, we said we are covered under warranty. LG told us we wouldn't have to pay. Due to this, we were back on the phone with LG and our unit was never picked up by RATV. Throughout this process we had been speaking with Louis Chen. We also spoke to a supervisor named John. We are going into our 11 month and needless to say, we have a broken $700.00 air conditioner that we have been trying to get fixed. Most recently, I received an email from a Jackeline Tunon of LG wondering how our air conditioner was working and following up with us about one of the original cases. I responded, but it's been a week and have yet to receive a response back. Here we are into the third summer of owning the air conditioning unit and we've used the machine for a total of 5 months. I called LG today and was told that my a representative, Michelle, that I would need to call back during regular business hours to speak with a supervisor because they don't work on weekends. Also, I have to wait 10 business days to wait for a response from Jackeline on my response to her email. This is after I have been waiting 11 months, 3 repairs, and 2 service centers for a working air conditioner.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Warranty.

Comments