State: Al Qahirah City: Cairo Clear all filters (9 of 1048 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Cairo, Al Qahirah - Unable to obtain repair service

I contacted lg egypt for repair of my microwave model ms-2042gz. They sent technician who found control panel defective. They informed that part was not available as appliance was purchased from saudi arabia. They said I must contact local repairers for repair. My question is where must I go if manufacturing company could not provide service? Do I have to throw this appliance out? I must say that company was so bad if appointment. I had to make so many telephone contacts for them to answer and to set appointments. I received so many promises for answer back which did no happen. They are totally unprofessional. Atef Zayed email: atef_zayed@hotmail.com

Lg Electronics in Cairo, Al Qahirah - Very bad after sale service

I decided to buy 2 LG air conditions, so I called LG official dealer in Egypt. They advised that I should buy the Air condition from a retailer, so I asked themservices he nearest one to my location, which I called and they installed the air conditions. 2 months later one of them suddenly stopped on 8/7, so I called LG dealer the same day. They advised that the 1st year warranty is by the retailer! So I called him. He came on 6/7, after the inspection he told me that the compressor has stopped and that he is not allowed to fix it!! And that the dealer should take care of it. So I called the dealer back who did not show up until 11/7. The technician stated that the problem is with the electrical cable which from the fan side was compatable with LG and not compatable from the compressor side, which is the retailer mistake that caused a short circuit! Then he simply left telling me that he will consult with his supervisor on the action (which is simply to replace this cable)!!!! He also mentioned that I might bare the cost of this cable!! In all cases, up till now (14/7) no action has been taken. I regret buying this brand.

Lg Electronics in Cairo, Al Qahirah - LG - Aircondiiton

I bought 4 LG aircondition sets for my new house last year. One of them had a problem. I called LG last August and they changed the compressor, and upon trials they discovered that capilliary is blocked. They tried to fix it but failed, so they took the external unit for repair. When they brought it back for installation, the problem was not resolved, so they took it again. This saga has been going since August last year, which means over 8 months now!!! I will post this complain on LG's website and FB page, so hopefully may ge a reply soon .. meanwhile, I know I will never buy an LG product anymore.

LG Electronics - Complain from LG Egypt bad care

That LG company have nothing to do except someone telling you we are here to serve you Mr and do nothing except leaving you talking and here is what i have sent and they sent and nothing changes: Dear Sir I am from Egypt and i have purchased a Home Theater BH9520tw dated 27 December 2012 and since that date i told the distributer man when he bring it to home there is a problem in the Wireless reciver for the rear speakers and he told me to call LG customer service and they send me a representative and he told me we will change the Wireless reciever to me and since that date they took the broken receiver nothing done and every now and when i call the customer service and there is nothing done and i have nothing to do is to send this mail to you and actually always when i call them they tell that they will check with the maintance Engineer and will call youu back , ofcourse no callback was done , i have to follow up and same answer we will call you back, please help me in such problem as i see that there is a huge issue you have to deal with.
Show
I purchased LCD 32 series at the end of 2009, 3 years now had passed and i found a yellow line at the bottom of the screen, when i contacted the lg repair centre in Egypt, they told me after inspection that i need to change the panel board which will cost me 1600 EGP,...

Lg Electronics in Cairo, Al Qahirah - Don't buy LG Proudcts

I am from Egypt and i have purchased a TV 47 lm6610 dated 27 December 2012 and since thatdate i told the distributer man when he bring it to home there is a problem in the my TV for thein screen and he told me to call LG customer service and they send me a representative and hetold me the TV have Manufacturing defect we will change the TV to me and since that datenothing happened and called them everyday and they answer always the technical will call youand nothing new till today 31-1-2012 finally team leader called me and inform me the tech guyreport on my TV and there is no problem in my TV how and that the same guy that told mebefore that my TV have manufacturing defect !!!!!!!! and now I stuck with TV have Manufacturingdefect and I don't know what can I do

Lg Electronics in Cairo, Al Qahirah - LG Egypt Worst customer service ever

Dear Sir I am from Egypt and i have purchased a TV 47 lm6610 dated 27 December 2012 and since that date i told the distributer man when he bring it to home there is a problem in the my TV for the in screen and he told me to call LG customer service and they send me a representative and he told me the TV have Manufacturing defect we will change the TV to me and since that date nothing happened and called them everyday and they answer always the technical will call you and nothing new and now I stuck with TV have Manufacturing defect and I don't know what can I do
Show

Lg Electronics in Cairo, Al Qahirah - They Stole my Wireless Receiver for Home Theatre

LG Electronics (Egypt) took my wireless receiver for Home Theatre speakers 3 months ago and until today there is no response. When I call they ignore me and none of my complaints have been answered. I wish to send this complaint to LG Global so they can see the level of services their customers is receiving in Egypt. Furthermore, I had to take a 30 min cab to their location and when I ask for compensation for the 3 month delay they tell me here is a new wireless receiver (which is what i would expect if it took like 15 days), but after 3 months I will not accept just a new wireless receiver. I would recommend to everyone NEVER to buy any LG products as they dont know how to fix their own faulty problems and they don't have any customer service training.
Show

Lg Electronics in Cairo, Al Qahirah - Please help no body cares to fix my totally new defected led tv

Dear sir  From Lg client: mohab ahmed abu bakr           Country: egypt-alexandria           Mobile : 01002533230 sorry to inform u that but i never saw a bad service like What iam dealing with in lg service  i have bougt a new device which was defected after the third trial and eventhough the board took a month to reach the maint. Centre although the call centre manger told me that it will be delivered max. In 10 days and if not the device will be replaced , finally the maint eng refused to come to fix the problem and told me i have to drive  the tv for them and when i talked to the call centre manger he told me howcome. They have to come to u at home. Any way i made a complaint to the call centre which is everyday they tell me we will call u back and nobody calling me from a month. I made another complaint to consumer protection service hoping for any possible action. Finally my new led tv has been defected since a month without no action. Note:  It is not an individual complaint there are too many complaints on egypt call center and service u can visit lg electronics middle east u will find alot of complaints. Any way sorry for annoying and please direct me what to do. Waiting for reply.