State: Al Qahirah City: Cairo Product: Lg Electronics Warranty Clear all filters (1 of 53 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Cairo, Al Qahirah - Very bad after sale service

I decided to buy 2 LG air conditions, so I called LG official dealer in Egypt. They advised that I should buy the Air condition from a retailer, so I asked themservices he nearest one to my location, which I called and they installed the air conditions. 2 months later one of them suddenly stopped on 8/7, so I called LG dealer the same day. They advised that the 1st year warranty is by the retailer! So I called him. He came on 6/7, after the inspection he told me that the compressor has stopped and that he is not allowed to fix it!! And that the dealer should take care of it. So I called the dealer back who did not show up until 11/7. The technician stated that the problem is with the electrical cable which from the fan side was compatable with LG and not compatable from the compressor side, which is the retailer mistake that caused a short circuit! Then he simply left telling me that he will consult with his supervisor on the action (which is simply to replace this cable)!!!! He also mentioned that I might bare the cost of this cable!! In all cases, up till now (14/7) no action has been taken. I regret buying this brand.
Review