State: Alabama Product: Lg Electronics Repair Clear all filters (2 of 61 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lg Electronics in Mobile, Alabama - LG will not honor warranty

Sen ta two month old LG 855 marquee in for minor issue that couldn't be resolved over the phone(wifi menu couldn't be accessed, everything else worked flawless.) Phone was returned after 10 days completely unusable. saying it was unrepairable. First CSR was completely useless, his only answer was we cannot do that.I then asked to talk to a supervisor and after an hour of negotiating he agreed to bring the phone back in to repair it to the state in which I initially returned it(working) but said it would not be repaired completely and maybe not at all.WTF Bottom line is I sent in a working phone in mint condition for a minor factory defect and got back a completely unusable $250 paperweight. LG insists that it is my fault.
Review
Service
Lg Electronics Repair
Loss

Lg Electronics in Hartselle, Alabama - All the company was willing to do for me was send a repair man out

13 months ago I purchased a micro-over the range hood. It just quit, poof, croaked, out of the blue. Nothing worked on it, time, date,fan NOTHING.......And we are talking 300.00 for this beautiful piece of junk that is simply hanging over my range taking up space. You would think for what we paid for it we would get more use out of it but we didnt. The only thing the company LG wanted to do was send a service repairman out.(at the cost to us) We deicded they got enough of our money and would'nt get no more. Next time we will do research on pissed consumer.com and make a better choice on our next purchase.
Review