LG Electronics scheduled an appointment to fix a washing machine under warranty. I waited five days for the appointment when I call the company LG Electronics had set up the appointment with, R & R Repair, they had canceled my appointment because LG Electronics failed to give them my last name or correct phone number. LG Electronics had both my cell number and home phone and my name. Therefore because of their mistake R&R Repair could not confirm the appointment. A procedure I was unaware of.

I had taken the day off work. I called R&R to see what time they thought they'd arrive for the repair and I was told of the problem. They are unsure when they are going to be able to come out for the repair. I am still waiting to hear back from them. Also R&R Repair was told it that it was not warranty work.

When I contacted LG Electronics because now I am having to *** another day from work and going to laundromat because of there mistake, the supervisor Brandon, employee #7181 said he was sorry by that they would not compensate me or that he did not care about my threat to file a complaint with BBB or anyone else. He was extremely rude. This is the first time I have ever filed a complaint about any company.

LG Electronics does not care about their customers or keeping a customer. I will never purchase another product that is LG Electronics.

Review about: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

Comments