1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

LG Urbane 2 display went black after 2 weeks. No where near water except sweat while running.

Sent in for repair and they claimed water damage by sweat or cold and refused to repair. The call to the service rendered nothing but foreign checklist monkeys who could only say, "there is nothing I can do", "the Technician said...". It appears to be the only company where a Technician overrides apparent managers in the decision process. I have never had this poor of service in any product support in my entire life.

NEVER NEVER NEVER will buy an LG product again.

I am however extremely glad I found this out before I almost purchased a $1600 dollar Heat Pump Dryer. I manage an account of more than 1000 mobile devices, and LG will feel my pain as a result of this.

This person wrote the review because of "more than one...defective device, bad quality, not as described, did not honor warranty, and extermely poor customer service" of lg electronics urbane watch from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cs lacks escalation options and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments