3.3
Ease of Use

My television (47LN5400) has been the most frustrating electronic device repair endeavor I have ever encountered. I waited over three months this summer through the fall (repair process from June through September) for LG customer service representatives to finally help me.

I was blown off multiple times a week by people who I could barely understand and who continued to patronize me when I had done everything they suggested to expedite the repair of my television. I finally had to ask if I could speak with the supervisor, who was a much better communicator and finally began the process of helping me. It took another week or two after a discussion with him, but the TV was repaired. My TV lasted for three months and failed again on 12/26.

I called your customer service on 12/27 and was told that I would have the TV or the repair handled within 10 days. I was relieved, but cautious based upon my last interaction with your customer service team. It is now 1/9/16, and I'm continuing to get the run around by your representatives who sound just like the people who appeared to be "waiting me out" over the last three month repair process.

The person who has been handling my case of late, is very difficult to understand and her intentions or "help" is without solution. I would sincerely appreciate news that my case is being handled with care and consideration rather than the avoidance and dismissive attitude I am experiencing yet again after my last three months of a functioning product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

I didn't like: Service offered, Customer service and attitude, No apparent resolution to my problem, Lack of after-sales service.

Comments