3.3
Ease of Use

My television (47LN5400) has been the most frustrating electronic device repair endeavor I have ever encountered. I waited over three months this summer through the fall (repair process from June through September) for LG customer service representatives to finally help me.

I was blown off multiple times a week by people who I could barely understand and who continued to patronize me when I had done everything they suggested to expedite the repair of my television. I finally had to ask if I could speak with the supervisor, who was a much better communicator and finally began the process of helping me. It took another week or two after a discussion with him, but the TV was repaired. My TV lasted for three months and failed again on 12/26.

I called your customer service on 12/27 and was told that I would have the TV or the repair handled within 10 days. I was relieved, but cautious based upon my last interaction with your customer service team. It is now 1/9/16, and I'm continuing to get the run around by your representatives who sound just like the people who appeared to be "waiting me out" over the last three month repair process.

The person who has been handling my case of late, is very difficult to understand and her intentions or "help" is without solution. I would sincerely appreciate news that my case is being handled with care and consideration rather than the avoidance and dismissive attitude I am experiencing yet again after my last three months of a functioning product.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $800. hikeadelic is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics customer care at Lg Electronics was service offered, customer service and attitude and no apparent resolution to my problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments