called LG on a code eF on my lg front load washer.they informed me it was a water inlet valve so I purchased one from LG . This did not fix the problem.

I called back and they changed the diagnoses they said it was a thermoster, yes thermoster not thermostat. I purchased one from LG. It also didn't fix it.

I was a stopped up hose going to the tub with a sensor in it. They admitted the bad advice but would not give a refund on the part.will not shop LG again,nor refere them to my friends

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no apparent resolution to my problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lg electronics washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $61. Lg Electronics needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments