2.3

I purchased brand new cell phone (LGG3) on the Sprint network. For the first 6 months cell worked perfectly.

Suddenly I was not able to make or receive calls. Texts and voicemail fine but phone never rang and when attempting calls I get the message "Out of service area". I explained this to Sprint who then "Worked" on the phone in one of their repair shops for a day. I was told phone was working now so I attempted making a call in front of Sprint employee.

Of course, phone call did not go through, so I was informed that I would have to send to LG repair shop since cell still covered under 12 month warranty.

I sent away for 1.5 weeks and when it returned I replaced battery and ran a few updates/activations. CELL PHONE WAS STILL NOT WORKING!!! I immediately called repair shop in Fort Worth Texas and spoke to "Joneo" who tried to place blame back on Sprint. Sprint informed me that there was nothing else they could do on their end and I would have to send back to LG.

I then called LG for a supervisor or manager after being told that I would have send back in for repair again. All this time I am still paying on my monthly service plan and paying monthly for the phone itself which I have not used in 3 weeks. LG states no manager available they were all busy. I stated that I would just wait on the line.

After being on hold for 5 minutes I was told managers had went home for the day. Even though my phone was cased in an Otterbox and is in pristine condition I do not care if I get a refurbished phone at this point.

All I ask repair shop to do is TRY TO MAKE A PHONE CALL BEFORE SENDING PRODUCT BACK AS BEING "REPAIRED"!! I will be posting my experience with LG Wireless Operations located at 2155 Eagle Parkway FT Worth TX 76177 on every social media site I can pull up because product and repair shop have not resolved problem.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg g3 from Lg Electronics was no apparent resolution to my problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments