Wow, subject says it all, but a bad pixel(s) over 3/8" in size is NOT covered under their warranty on a brand new TV according to LG service... Pathetic! I will never buy another LG product, and that includes any other product they make, and they make a lot of different brands, look them up before you purchase your next high priced electronic item. Tell me how bad pixels fall into acceptable guidelines?
LG is a joke, and think nothing of their customer. Well LG, when you run out of recurring business, and your reputation follows you around, what's next?
Life's not so good in the LG world.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "My name is Laquenda Pharr I purchased a washer and a dryer from hhgregg in Wellington Florida. This is supposed to be the top of a top of the..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I ordered a pair of women boots that cost me $128.00 and when the seller sent the order and when I received the order it was a baby shirt that..."
- "Just over a year of owning this brand, the fabric is unraveling and splitting on 5 of the 7 seat cushions. The center cushion on the sofa now has so..."
- "Order the DVR service. The box installed was not a DVR. Called the 800 number provided and was greeted with a *** on the other end. Was told that..."