Saint Louis, Missouri

Wow, subject says it all, but a bad pixel(s) over 3/8" in size is NOT covered under their warranty on a brand new TV according to LG service... Pathetic! I will never buy another LG product, and that includes any other product they make, and they make a lot of different brands, look them up before you purchase your next high priced electronic item. Tell me how bad pixels fall into acceptable guidelines?

LG is a joke, and think nothing of their customer. Well LG, when you run out of recurring business, and your reputation follows you around, what's next?

Life's not so good in the LG world.

Beware!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lg Electronics Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $748
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lg Electronics Lg 900 Bluetooth Headset Review Lg Electronics "So a year ago on February 24 2017 I purchased my 1st and last LG Headset from Sprint and I took it back to sprint and was told that I..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG top load washer rusting under lid Lg Electronics "Rusting under lid, appears to be worse by bleach dispenser but not just there, the entire metal part appears to be rusting. A google search shows this is a well-known..." Read more Lg Electronics - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Manvel, Texas Lg Electronics "I purchased an LG LMX25986ST refrigerator on 7/15/2011 and 3 weeks ago the sealed system failed due to a Freon leak. I called LG and they sent a repair..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Builds JUNK Lg Electronics "Refridge 5 years old failed to cool, unit is still covered under their 7 year Sealed System and 10 year Compressor guarantee. After 3 service calls by A&E their LG..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more