Tehran, Esfahan

LG COMPANY

I am sending this email to complain about your agent bad service in Iran. In year 2010 I bought a dish washing machine model WZ-6805.

Unfortunately, the machine did not have a good quality, which led to many difficulties for me, and recently I faced a big problem with this machine and I have not received any good service form your agent named Gold Iran company.

I hereby want to complain about this company, and mention that, their service and support is not satisfactory at all.

I would really appreciate if you could do something about this matter as soon as possible, since they don’t give me satisfying answer.

Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely.

rezaabayar

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments