1.5

When my 1.5 year old 3d high def LED tv suddenly died, LG's customer service said they would consider extending the 1 year warranty if I would upload the receipt, which I did. Then they denied the extension request because it was "an open box purchase," which is false.

When I proved it wasn't, and they stalled, ran me around for weeks, then repeated the denial "because it was an open box purchase." I kept calling back until I finally got a supervisor who admitted the "open box" reason was wrong, but they still wouldn't extend the warranty or fix the problem because I "got too big a discount." UNBELIEVABLE -- I bought it new in box on clearance at Best Buy, but LG won't fix my TV because I "only" paid $700. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY ANY LG PRODUCT.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg electronics tv from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Lg Electronics to "lg should fix my tv at their expense".

The most disappointing in user's experience was short life span, speed to address my problem and lies from customer service. Author liked the most friendliness of front line customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments