2.4

Two weeks after receiving my phone, the headphone jack stopped working. This is a simple fix, only requiring the back cover be removed and the jack swapped out. I contacted LG and asked them to perform only this repair since I got lucky with a phone that worked well and to please not remove my glass screen protector that had been on for just one week.

Here's what their repair department did:

- They removed my screen protector

- They then scratched my screen

- They damaged the headphone port on the body of the phone (see below)

- They dented the back of the case (looked like someone jammed a tool into the jack to pry the back of the case off)

- They replaced the mainboard, stating that the phone was shutting itself off - something it had never done

This wasn't surprising to me. Two years ago I sent a phone in for dust under the front camera after having it a month. They damaged that phone even more.

I've called and emailed LG asking them to send me a new back cover. Their customer service is set up so that you can only be escalated once and those supervisors cannot do anything but offer to have you send your phone back to the place that damaged it in the first place. Contacting via email causes you to hit the same wall, where no one can actually do anything to help. This customer service is appalling.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer care. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lg electronics cell phone repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Lg Electronics needs to "replace the damaged back cover" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics cell phone repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments