Last night (12/29/2012) I purchased a brand new BP620 unit at Sears.

The unit was not operating correctly since the beginning. I was not able to insert or remove DVD discs when required. DVD playing stopped randomly several times, all this in addition to issues setting up the unit.

To add to the issue, I spoke to a service representative that lacks total professionalism and communications skills. I was told to send the unit back for service.

I am returning the unit to the store. It was my first experience buying LG products and I believe it will be the last.

Edgar Mosquera

Comments

SearsCares
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #588541

Anonymous1950

I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you on this matter. I am Liz and I am a member of Sears Social Media Support Team. I am sorry to hear that we have let you down with your blue ray disc player purchase. I understand that it can be very frustrating to a disc player and it is not functioning properly. . I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you to see what options may be available to you in regards to your issue. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the disc player was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1950) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.