1.2

Refrigerator quit working. Called for repair.

They told me that LG is warranted for 7 years so they wanted me to call them. Called LG. First girl said they would ship whatever parts needed out and gave me the number for their repair person. That company said they would only fix it If I had original sales receipt.

Lg asked for serial number and said the refrigerator was manufactured 5 years ago. When I called back the next girl at LG said no parts were only warranted If if was a manufacturing defect. Repair person said parts to fix it was over 1100 plus at least 2 hours labor at 100 per hour. So not expecting LG to do anything i bought a new one and paid to have the LG carried off.

Then LG contacted me wanted the serial number. Told them I didn't have the product anymore but they kept persisting they needed the number. Finally said without it they couldn't help me.

As I told them they should have helped me when I called. They then said they had no record of me ever calling.

User's recommendation: Never buy an LG product.

Location: Dayton, Ohio