2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Beware of LG!! My four month old microwave quit working.

The service company that LG used, picked up the microwave to be repaired in their shop (TV Repair Center in Paris, TX). When it was returned it was smudged and scratched. The repair shop denied doing it, even though we specified on their delivery form that it was damaged, when returned. Even though we had witnesses that it was not damaged before they took it from the home.

LG would not help us and said it was between us and the repair shop. Too bad I did not see the bad reviews regarding LG Customer Service before I bought their product. I also bought an LG double oven. I pray it does not go out.

I will NEVER buy another LG product. Buyers beware!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $237 and wants Lg Electronics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, lack of after-sales service and customer satisfaction not their priority. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and microwave oven repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments