State: California City: Irvine Product: Lg Electronics Warranty Clear all filters (2 of 53 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Irvine, California - LG refuses to stand by their warranty on a $1000. plus dishwasher less than 1 year old.

Dishwasher malfunctioned in February, 2010. Problems ongoing. LG totally dropped the ball and is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to resolve this problem. Problem with dishwasher escalated after they sent a repairman that they selected! Dishwasher mounting brackets were torn off by this guy and now the washer unit FALLS OUT WHEN THE DOOR IS OPENED- VERY DANGEROUS! I call, they pass me around to different supervisors who know nothing, only to be told they will call me back- WHICH THEY NEVER DO!!!!! I reported them to the state board of consumer affairs who are having the same problems dealing with them. DO NOT BUY LG APPLIANCES! THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEM!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed. LG does not stand by their warranty with phones either. You've been warned.

thats true!! I bought a Home Theater System from them and after 2 month it stoped working.

I took it to Service Centre and sure enough they are still working on it!! Now it has been 3 month that they have my home theater!

Service Center does not take any action & Call Center never returns my calls! DO NOT BUY FROM LG!!

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Lg Electronics Warranty

Lg Electronics in Irvine, California - LG fails to stand behind its products. Dishwasher still under warranty is a lemon.

Problem ongoing since February, 2010. After 5 visits from 2 different service companies, they say they cannot fix the problems. First repair co. broke clips holding machine to cabinet so it now FALLS when opened- very dangerous! Also does not drain. Motor replaced twice(first motor "faulty"), control panel and wiring harness replaced. Still not working! Repairman made report to co. but when I didn't hear from them, called again. Submitted required documentation for replacement but supervisor Glen Murphy waited 2 weeks to submit it to dept. for review!! His supervisor, Daniel Harwell repeatedly out of the office until they finally told me "he is no longer with the company". Requested to speak to his replacement today but they initially refused and then disconnected me ) in the process. This person had my phone number but failed to call me back which leads me to believe it was intentional! TERRIBLE company, TERRIBLE products. They do not care about their customers, only want the sale!! The only thing they do is apologize profusely and DROP THE BALL... DO NOT BUY LG Appliances or you will regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a Miele to replace this piece of junk and there is no comparison! The Miele outperforms the LG on every level.

I had a Miele a while back and their customer service dept is awesome. Shouldn't have changed...

I soo agree!!!! we purchased an Lg dishwasher in '08, by 2010 it was no longer in working in order, their QUESTION DID YOU GET THE EXTENDED WARRANTY MY ANSWER NO YOUR PRODUCT SHOULD BE ABLE TO LAST LONGER THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY, THE EW IS JUST FOR Lg TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY OFF THEIR JUNK!!!!!!!!

View more comments (1)