Moberly,Missouri

I PURCHASED A LG REFRIGERATOR FROM A BUSINESS IN NEW YORK IN JUNE OF 2015. THEY SENT THE REFRIGERATOR TO MY HOUSE IN MISSOURI. THER WAS NO DAMAGE TO THE REFRIGERATOR CAUSED BY SHIPPING.

I INSTALLED THE REFRIGERATOR IN MY HOUSE THE NEXT DAY.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE ICE MAKER DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY. THE WATER GOES INTO THE ICE MAKER, IT MAKES ICE, BUT IT DOES NOT DROP THE ICE INTO THE ICE TRAY. THE ONLY WAY THAT THE ICE MAKER WILL DUMP ICE IS SOMEONE HAS TO PUSH THE RESET BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ICE MAKER THAT CAUSES IT TO DUMP ICE.

I CONTACTED YOU COMPANY, AND THEY DID SEND A TECH OUT TO TRY TO FIND THE PROBLEM. HE HAS BEEN TO MY HOUSE 3 TIMES, CHANGED THE ICE MAKER AND MOTHER BOARD, AND HE SAID THAT ALL THE WIRES GOING FROM THE MOTHER BOARD IS GOOD AND HAS POWER, AN THE ICE MAKER STILL WILL NOT DUMP ICE.

I THINK I HAVE BEEN VERY PATIENT ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION. I HAVE HAD TO ALTER MY PLANS FOR THE DAYS THAT I HAD TO BE HERE TO WAIT ON THE SERVICE TECH TO SHOW UP, WHICH COULD BE ANYTIME FROM 8 TO 5 ON THE SCEDULED DAY. I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE ANOTHER DAY WAITING FOR A SERVICE MAN TO COME AN TRY TO FIX IT. I HAVE LOST ANY CONFIDENCE THAT THIS REFRIGERATOR WILL EVER WORK RIGHT.

IT WAS A BRAND NEW REFRIGERATOR. BRAND NEW REFRIGERATOR ARE SUPPOSE TO WORK. AN FOR THE MONEY THAT I PAID FOR IT, THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEMS.

EACH TIME I CALL AND TALK TO A SERVICE REPRESENATIVE, I FEEL LIKE I AM GETTING THE RUN AROUND.

SO, WHAT I WANT IS A BRAND NEW REFRIGERATOR. NOT A REFRIBUISHED REFRIGERATOR, A NEW ONE THAT WORKS. I ALSO WANT SOMEONE TO INSTALL IT IN MY KITCHEN, AND TAKE THE BRAND NEW ONE THAT DOES NOT WORK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND TAKE IT TO WHERE EVER IT NEEDS TO GO.

I ALSO WANT A SIX YEAR WARRANTY. I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING EXTRA, WHEN I BOUGHT THE RFRIGERATOR, I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY.

IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN 1 WEEK FROM TODAY, I AM CONTACTING A LAYWER, CONTACTING THE ATTONERY GENERALS OFFICE AND WHO EVER ELSE I CAN THINK OF TO TRY TO GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS.

IT HAS BEEN 4 MONTHS!!!!!

helper@sbcglobal.net

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Speed to address my problem.

Comments