Ease of Use
Style and Design

7 days after I purchase this cell I start to have problems I have send the cell 3 times to LG to fix it, they said the phone is ready, so I take the phone to my mobile company to activate the phone and same problem the phone is not fix at this point I don't know what to do this is very frustrating I never buy any more products from LG, they to cheap to gave me a new phone. I been with this problem since February 2016, any body knows how I can get this matter resolve because I need a phone to conduct my regular business and my own life.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lg electronics cell phone from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Lg Electronics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was way this company conduct their bussines. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

yea buy a new phone.. since you must make enough money to be able to conduct business and stop harrassing lg