Me and my friend bought LG 55" 3D TV on 28th Aug 2011, we were informed that this product have one year Warranty and one year extended Warranty using some coupen, after one year in Dec 2012 my frined faced the issue related to TV screen darkness, he contact to service center they told go to the shop, he went to the shop they told contact ot service center, after so much problem he fought with service center and finally he got repaired his TV, But after this case in feb 2013 i went to the shop and asked to extend my Warranty, then they told me that this product serial number have one year extended Warranty, in mid of march 2013 i face the same problem like my friend faced "Dark screen", it's already more than 20 days, but service center asking me to go shop, and shop person asking me to contact service center, shop person saying this serial number have one year extended Warranty, where service center is saying only one year Warranty which is already finished.I spend around 3500USD for this TV, and after spending this much amount now i am facing problem, i am really pissed off from LG services, I took a lession in future will never buy any LG product.Can anyone help to resolve this issue, one of my friend suggest me to go to consumer court. is it only the way or any other way also.Please suggest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

Just take it as one experience. I learned my lesson too in 2010.

Do not get LG.

My LCD spoilt right after a year after purchasing. From then on, i have refrain myself from buying LG electronics since then.