I had a problem with my LG tablet continuously freezing up (homepage issue). I called and it was to be covered under my warranty and was given instructions for the sending the tablet off for repair.

Off top, I was informed that the screen protector on my device would be taken off and no replacement screen protector or credit would be provided. That was $40 gone. Next, I send in the device for repair and it was returned to me via FedEx damaged. I called customer service and they created a claim with FedEx and told me to leave it for FedEx to pick up for evaluation.

This is the last time I have seen the device. It has been more than 6 weeks and I have tried to call customer service numerous times to get a status update. Each time I call I get someone different and there is no way for them to transfer me to the last person I spoke with. I don't understand how this is a call center if you can't transfer calls to the appropriate department or supervisor.

Each time I have to re-explain the issue and I get the same response that "You need to send the device back". I can talk myself blue in the face about the fact FedEx was the last to have the device and that I do not have it but it doesn't matter. Everyone is incompetent in customer service, including supervisors and do not know how to resolve issues. I had to do all the leg work to find out that FedEx paid out a claim for the damaged device and provided it to the supervisor named Jan.

He said he would call me back (as all other customer svc reps have said) and no call back has yet to be received. This was 2 weeks ago. I spoke with Scarlett, Arnell, Jan and Ralph and not one was able to help me. I asked what was in the notes and there was nothing noted of previous conversations only that the customer needs to send the device back.

I have had to make phone call after phone call and on the line for hours! I am on a call right now trying to get it resolved and it has been 1.5 hours and still waiting! Previous call on 4/1/16 was 1.45 hours. Ridiculous!

At this point I am walking the rep through the process with FedEx to be sure it gets resolved. I don't even want the tablet anymore, it was defective from the start anyway. I just want my money to pay out the remaining data contract with Verizon at this point but doubt that will happen. I will be stuck with one of their crappy tablets if I'm lucky.

It obvious the company does not care about their customers and customer services' only job is to get us off the phone. This is still an open ticket and may never get resolved.

I will never buy an LG product ever again. You can mark my words on this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Tablet Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Also check this http://fridgesreviews.com/lg-lsxs26366s-35-inch-side-by-side-26-cubic-feet-freestanding-refrigerator-stainless-steel/

rollo2016

You don't say when you purchased the tablet, but take a look at your credit card issuer's site and see how much time you have to dispute the charge---I assume you paid via a credit card. If you are within this time frame, dispute the whole cost of the tablet and go from there.