Utica, Michigan
2.0

I purchased an LG refrigerator from Sears in 2011 and exactly 13 months later it stopped cooling.I contacted Sears and was told that it was out of warrenty by 1 month and there was nothing to be done.That's what you get for purchasing an LG I was told.I'm 70 years old living on Social Security and am devastated by this kind of loss.In an attempt to get some help I contacted LG and initially ws given some hope when I was told that the compressor had a 10 year warrenty but LG decided not to honor that warrenty either.They attempted to send a local technician to my home to evaluate and repair the refrigerator but I would have to pay for it.Having already spent $350 to repair myself I was looking at spending another $1000.This was insanity.I just understand why or how huge companies like LG can treat customers this way,all they care about is profits,so my advise to any potential LG customers is beware of this company.They treat us like garbage.I will never buy another LG product and will warn anyone else who are considering a purchase from them.don't do it,unless you are happy just throwing your money away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments