Less than 30 days after I purchased my LG Tribute 5 I was having trouble. 1) calls weren't clear I couldn't call or take call when I worked

2) when texting it the pointer would not go where I wanted it to, I

had to send my texted in two texts since the curser would not return.

and many more issues... I was told I had to call LG customer ser. I explained to customer ser the problem and they said I had to send it in for repair...I couldn't believe they were going to repair my new LG

Tribute 5 "LEMON" phone I couldn't believe it...I thought LG had good products...

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $140. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. He best about lg electronics tribute 5 cell phone from Lg Electronics was i am just getting started to return my phone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments