Update by user May 01

I still have not been contacted by LG about this range issue. They did not send the range that was promised.

I HAD a convectional range and self clean, these features are not with the range they exchanged. LG SAID-PROMISED it was the same, but it DOES NOT have the same features -self clean or convectional.

VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER. They did not hold up to their promise.

Update by user Apr 29

They "LG" have not contacted me, since I wrote this complaint. No surprise to me they have not yet said-confirmed if they will step up to the plate, They "LG" will not own up that they will do anything about this complaint.

From the beginning they will not admit they are at fault, they TOLD me that the range was the same as what they took back, it was not.

They gave me NOT the same product as PROMISED to me. It is NOT a convectional OR self clean as PROMISED.

Original review posted by user Mar 30

Have "tried" to work with the company for YEARS, no one cares, they do not speak the truth, tired of getting the run around from MANY employees, NO ONE WILL HELP! Will NEVER buy another one of their products, have told my story to MANY, they are a horrible company to deal with.

Have emailed, wrote, called with no satisfaction. Was promised the same stove "except" as what was returned to them, except for the middle burner was oval and not round like the one returned.

Not true, the range was not convectional, nor self clean like LG took. Was told false information, not the correct range.

Review about: Lg Electronics Range.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments