2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased my LG refrigerator LFXS30766S in February 2015. It is only two years old.

It stopped working in June 2017. I called LG and was told to buy an extended warranty. I did and they scheduled a repair company called Dependable Appliance to come to my home. This company never showed up, they left a message that they were overbooked and I should call to reschedule.

I called over and over for two days and nobody answered the phone. I called back LG and they sent another company called, My home Appliance. They came to my home on four separate occasions taking my refrigerator apart and changing the compressor. They then decided that the evaporator and three fans had to be replaced.

They were very incompetent and unprofessional. They finally decided that they could not repair the unit on September 01, 2017. I called LG numerous times, I spoke to so many different people including supervisors and Corporate Executive Assistants. Every one of them would pretend that they did not know what was going on and I had to explain the whole story again and again.

I would be put on hold for long periods and also told that someone would call me back within 24 hours. No one ever called back. I also wrote many emails stating that the refrigerator should be replaced or I should get a refund. LG refuses to settle this, they are now telling me that I would have to get another repair company to come and check the unit.

I am fed up, I have been without this refrigerator for three months and there is no settlement in sight. Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. They are absolutely unwilling to honor their warranties and behave like there is nothing anyone can do about it. I cannot understand how LG is able to conduct business in America with this horrible customer service record.

There are so many similar complaints about them online.

I have already contacted BBB and I am looking at other options. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Review about: Refrigerator Repair.

I liked: Design of products.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments