A long story shortened

On Nov 6th 2015 I was told that I would receive $175.00 for food loss, On Nov 25th 2015 I was told it was being processed, every week I would call and was told same thing. Redonald the customer service rep would not answer my calls or my many (7) emails.

Sherry another Rep also was the rudest woman I have ever spoken too. Lat night I get redonald finally on the phone and he told me that they are NOT sending me my money after all... WHAT!??!!?!?!?

This is a breech of contract and I have this in writing. I also have recordings of how the customer service reps speak to customers, do not buy LG products and rep suck

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i want was was promised to me or i will seek legal counsel call bbb and seek more money in damages" as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics staff from Lg Electronics was lies from customer service, cs lacks escalation options and unprofessional diagnosis Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments