Patterson, New York

I sent my phone. By Over night shipping spent $20.00 to make sure it go there fast so I would have my cell back in 7 days as the customer Rep said.

It is now the 5th day and I called LG They said that the phone hasn't arrive to the shipping location! WHAT?! This REP said they send it to another facility to be repaired my phone has been there for 5 days and it hasn't been repaired!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

I extra money to make sure my phone.get done in the promised time then you tell me it will take an EXTRA week!!! They have no communication with technicians!!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING OVER THERE AT LG!! These people lie and make you spend extra money!!!

For no darn reason!!

They have no answer for anything!! ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO SAY IS IM SORRY M'am and blame it on everyone else!!

Review about: Lg Electronics Cell Phone.

Comments

(they send it to another facility to be repaired my phone has been there for 5 days and it hasn't been repaired!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!)

You are not the only customer they have, do you think they should just drop everything to please you (what makes you so special)?