NO SATISFACTIONSir Ian,

With regards to this, i will again forward it to sir jess, any updates i will get back to you sir., Tnx

---------- Original Message ----------

From : Ian Paterson To : SHERYLL ANNE RUMBAOA (anne.rumbaoa)Date : 10/5/8 11:14:16Subject : Re: Re : FW: Repair my plasma TV

Dear Sheryll Anne,

I receiveda phone call at 5pm yesterday from a girl who said she was working for Jessie Galvan and that I was to pay P6,000 for transport to a truck. I said I am a pensioner who cannot lift and when I last spoke to Mr Galvan it was agreed he would collect the TV not at my expense.

After the 4 months of no use, the 4 failed attempts to fix and now this un professional approach by LG, I find this approach as despicable and unprofessiona.

I have already paid P14,000 for a board that only lasted less than 6 months.

I wish now to confirm whether or not Mr Galvan has support from any others in LG for this latest outrage.

Sincerely,

Ian Patersonl-.

Review about: Lg Electronics Repair.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Lg Electronics - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Manvel, Texas Lg Electronics "I purchased an LG LMX25986ST refrigerator on 7/15/2011 and 3 weeks ago the sealed system failed due to a Freon leak. I called LG and they sent a repair..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Washing Machine Rusting in LESS than 2 years Lg Electronics "Bought a new LG Washer and Dryer, Washer model WT5001CW in 2011. In LESS than 2 years, rust began to develop around the bleach dispenser. I do not..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Garbage, No Help, Never Again! Lg Electronics "In late 2011, we decided to upgrade several major appliances, going with all LG, trusting that they would have a reasonably long life. Since then, these LG products have progressively given..." Read more Lg Electronics - If All LG products are as bad as this one...how do they make any money. 2 month old 4K TV already gone bad! Lg Electronics "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more