I am very unhappy with the performance of my LG Washing Machine.After using it for several months I am beginning to see that the clothes are dingy, there are ring around the collar from my husband's work shirts, and it is not washing out deodorant from my blouses.

I recently took a survey on the LG Dryer, which I absolutely love. However the performance of the Washer is a different story. I have never received a survey on the LG Washer. Here are some of the issues I am having: There is never enough water in the machine, clothes are not getting clean.

The downy does not rinse out. Sometimes I have to rinse several times and still doesn't come out. I finally have been putting my blouses in the kitchen sink to wash out the deodorant and other clothes that still have soap or downy showing on them. Am very unhappy about the Washer performance.

I am using more electric and water than I ever have before with the old style washers.

I will never purchase another LG Washer, or any other washer that is similar to the engineering of this type.The Model on the washer is WT527QCW.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Performance of the dryer, Performance of the dryer is excellent, Product appearance.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments