Silsbee, Texas
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

In March 2016 I purchased a LG front loading washing machine, and dryer. The machine has been a complete disaster and has been serviced 4 times with parts replaced on the washer.

The washer does not ring the water out of the clothes causing me to have to dry the clothes for hours, and sometimes the machine errors out and does not complete the load. I was told in order to return the product to Conns I would have to pay a restocking fee even though the machine was defective. The dryer with all its functions has been reduced to a quick dry option due to glitches in that machine as well. I was told by LG that I was entitled to a replacement, but after providing evidence of purchase they still refuse to replace the machine.

I am still making payments on this over price machine that was sold as a super capacity machine and obviously is not. I am hurt and disappointed in the washer and dryer, in Conns, and LG which I thought were quality companies.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg electronics washing machine from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2386 and wants Lg Electronics to "would like the machines replaced".

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. Author liked the most color of machine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments