Verified Reviewer

1.8

We got a LG dishwasher from Conns here in Baytown Texas. We bought it in November, didn't receive it until January.

We paid a plumber to install it, the dishwasher put out a code error that it was leaking. We called Conns and a service man came out said, he fixed it. That night I tried to use it same thing happened error code. They came out again and replaced the sensor that did not work, said they had to change the pump.

They didn't work after weeks of waiting for the part to come in. They decided to give us a new dishwasher, when they came today for a exchange they said, they wouldn't take the broke one out even though it was already disconnected. My husband hurt his back and can't move it so they took the new one back and they won't install it. So now we are paying for a dishwasher that doesn't even work.

We have tried to be reasonably through this but this situation is getting irritating. All we want is our new dishwasher and hopefully have it installed since we already paid for the broken one to be installed.

I don't think we should be out anymore money than we have already. PLEASE HELP US!!!

I would love to tell you that we did also buy the refrigerator and range in black stainless which I love.

Tina Ortman

User's recommendation: Be careful.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lg Electronics Cons: Never worked.

Comments