Refrigerator freezer had a bad component. Totally freezes up all the drawers. Suppose to be frost free ... right??? Nope Within 2 yrs had major problems. Ice maker and water dispenser quit working. $3500 for a refrigerator that only lasts 2 yrs. I could have bought me a better car to drive instead. Oh ok and when it got overloaded with ice in the freezer department it melted because apparently there was no heater to defrost the ice and the computer did not know how to turn itself on to evaporate the ice. I am now on my 10 call with LG to try and fix everthing again for the fourth time. It takes weeks for anyone to come to my house because I live in a small town. Now they are saying I need a whole new computer panel. and and and and and and and and and aND Icould go on forever. I am 65 years only and I am pretty sure this is going to be my last refrigerator because I am on social security. I am living off of one thousand dollars a month and my taxes and my insurance do not go down. so next time I buy a refrigerator I will be buying made in AMERICA. Not Chinese bull ***. gET It

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lg electronics refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Lg Electronics needs to "stop making these appliances in china" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments