Life is Not Good with an LG Dishwasher. The dishes do not wash, they transfer food bits and stain flatware.

The top drawer for flatware is completely useless. 4 formal complaints to LG with 4 service calls, 4 formal complaints to the Brick store where I bought it; they want to send another technician and waste more of my precious time & money. Why, because no one, not one will take responsibility for this piece of garbage. They took my $1200.00 and ran.

Customer service between them is offensive at best. Code WLDF7561ST. Garbage, completely unacceptable. Clearly, between them and their "global" service teams, they have no desire to do anything except break down customers.

Exchange to make a good customer experience, HAH! These folks have no idea what that means. LG & The Brick store are both toxic. Pretty sad when a person gets ripped off by such a big company and then gets tossed to the side.

I will forever keep telling this story because no one deserves this hassle over a piece of equipment paid for!

An exchange??? These people look at me like I have two heads when I ask that........

Comments