Bought a phone for $600 which stopped working a year later, shipped it back and this is where it all started. Customer service is the worse I EVER faced!!

All representatives have HORRIBLE English and lie like none other. I've been promised call backs, emails, shipping dates and none were true. At the end of the day I still don't have the phone and it's been almost three months since I shipped it back.

I've also been admitted that they don't really care about customer service as they have a policy which they must follow to which I mentioned that the policy they have to inspect my item states 3-5 business days and they are taking 3 months.

Anyways never again am I dealing with them.. I would much rather over pay and buy from others.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of smart phone from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, repair issues handling and representative. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments