1.5

I am writing about a recent experience I’ve had with LG products. We own many LG products and recently our LG dryer of five years needed servicing.

To my dismay when I called around I was told by most repair places that they could not work on it. Seeing a we needed our dryer ASAP we finally convinced someone to come out. Luckily, it was a minor issue and he was able to fix it. He informed us that he cannot get parts for LG, so he would be unable to help us if he needed a part.

I find that ridiculous. I was told that I needed and LG technician and the price starts at around $260 for a home visit. In my opinion that is exorbitant, unfair and limits my choice as a consumer. Had I known this when I was looking for appliances I would have definitely not purchased LG.

I buy more expensive and complex machinery e.g. SUV and I service where it I want when it’s out of warranty. I am also not forced to buy aftermarket parts from one supplier. I spoke to colleagues who were unaware of your policies and the concurred that they would avoid purchasing products with such archaic rules.

We live in a global economy, but your policy does not reflect that. Why can I get LG parts in the U.S., but not Canada?

This is bad PR all around and I’m sure it will affect your sales as word spreads. I for one will need a new washer shortly and I plan on buying from a company with more flexibility.

RobinT wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics lg dryer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments