Bought an expensive LG tv& 3 months later it went out as I was watching it. Called customer service, they had me call their repair service that came & took it to a shop- Coast to Coast electronics in Fresno, CA - a very unprofessional place where they were working on tv's in the back of a truck outside their filthy crowded shop.

The rep could barely speak English & told me I had got the tv wet & voided my warranty. This was absolutely untrue - I of course did not get my tv wet in any way shape or form, or have anything liquid near it! The corrosion is in an area that you can't easily get to. I Called LG they sent another repairman for a second opinion who found corrosion that could not be caused by consumer.

He told LG that, & LG said they'd have to run it by a supervisor who was out on vacation. Apparently this supervisor from LG ended up denying what their own second opinion rep said & REFUSE to cover their faulty products. They've basically robbed me of hundreds of dollars of my money for nothing. I'm going to inform the dept.

of consumer affairs & take legal action and tell absolutely everyone I know & anyone who'll listen NOT to ever buy their products. This has been a terrible, frustrating experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments