4.0

After having an LG front loading washer, I swore I would never buy another LG washer again. I don't know what I was thinking, but after searching for a decent washer at a fair price I chose the LG Wave Force top load.

What a big mistake. This washer ALWAYS goes out of balance when doing any kind of load (who has time to watch the laundry!!!), never puts enough water in the bin, the clothes come out knotted and wrinkled.

I've tried every setting and still have had the same problem. No more LG for us!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "knotted clothing & sheets, not enough water and always have to add water when doing any type of laundry. " of lg electronics washing machine. Lg Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments