I called Tech Support because my LG smart tv was unable to log into Netflix despite the fact that it streams YouTube videos. Tech Support failed to resolve the issue.

Some months later, we purchased an LG Blu-Ray player to permit us to stream Netflix on our other tv. Again, we were unable to log into Netflix but were able to stream YouTube videos.

When I called, Tech Support failed to resolve the issue. It should be noted that there is absolutely nothing wrong with my Wi-Fi connection since both machines stream YouTube videos and since my Wi-Fi operates several other devices all throughout my home.

elgringosalsero wrote the review because of bad quality at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and lg electronics technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments