2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 06, 2016

This is a copy of a chat I had with LG support. I took out part of the names to protect the innocent and the guilty.

Mary : Hello Nick.

Welcome to LG Electronics U.S.A. Support only. How may I provide you with excellent service today?

Mary : Hi Nick!

Nick : Hi I want to know how to add or save a contact list with my mac?

Mary : How may I help you today?

Mary : Can you please describe your concern further? Nick I want to save or add contacts from my computer to my phone Mary : Do you mean you want to transfer the contacts from the PC to the phone, by connecting the phone using a USB cable?

Nick ATT was able to move my contacts from my old phone to my B470. How can I do that? Nick: USB or bluetooth Mary : If the contacts are saved on your PC as a VCF file, yes the phone can receive this through Bluetooth. Nick : What is the process?

Nick : VCF is one at a time. What about all at once? Mary : To receive files via Bluetooth you just need to turn on the phone's Bluetooth by going to Settings > Connection > Bluetooth. Mary : But since this is a Mac PC.

we do not have information on how to send files through bluetooth. Nick: I know how to turn on bluetooth, but how do I send a contact list to my Mac and why don't you consider Macs? Mary R: We do not have that much information for Apple products. Mary R: We only have limited resources here from my end Nick.

Nick : You really expect me to believe that Apple won't give you the info? Nick : Who can I talk with that would have some clout on this? Nick : Your telling me that if I own a Mac I shouldn't by your products? Mary R: That's not what I mean Nick.

Nick : It sure sounds like it Nick : You don't support Mac users Mary R: But since we only have limited resources here, we do not have information for Mac's features and settings. Nick : Your one of the largest electronics companies in the world and LG doesnt have resources?

Mary R: I can walk you through on how to receive files on the phone. But in sending using Mac, I strongly suggest that it is best that you contact Mac Support.

Update by user Aug 03, 2016

Customer service only knows what they seem to tell them about there product. When asked for help working with there product on a Mac, I was told they only know how it works with Windows, because LG only has window computers.

They could care less about Mac users.

Original review posted by user Aug 02, 2016

The latest LG drivers and software don't work with newer Mac computers for USB connections. I have a B470 and it appears there is no way it will USB connect to my Mac.

When talking with LG support they only say it's incompatible and there isn't anything I can do about it.

They could care less.

Personally, after 4 phone calls I think there all IDIOTS!

I need to enter at least 100 words, so I c/p

They could care less.

Personally, after 4 phone calls I think there all IDIOTS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional diagnosis and could care less about knowing there business and about me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "product doesnt work as promised" of lg electronics cell phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Lg Electronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1207158

I have yet to hear anything from LG......