In Nov. 2010 we bought an LG 42" LCD TV. We loved it. It costs us over $700. and both me and my spouse are retired... that's a lot of money for us.... so when they asked in the store if we wanted extra warranty we said "no". Never thinking a brand new TV would break that soon. We had our last TV for 15 yrs! Well in January 2012 just 14 months after purchasing it... it broke. We sent it to an LG approved dealer and he said it would cost more to fix the TV than you paid for it.

I dont' know about you, but this seems to me that it must have been a factory defect or something. Yet, when we called LG about it, all the foreign sounding person said to us was.... "well, you should have bought the extended warranty".

So if you want to pay $700 or more for the use of a TV for 13 months.... LG is the TV for you!

Me? I'll never touch another LG product. They stink and so does their customer service.

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Lg Electronics - LG Garbage, No Help, Never Again! Lg Electronics "In late 2011, we decided to upgrade several major appliances, going with all LG, trusting that they would have a reasonably long life. Since then, these LG products have progressively given..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG top load washer rusting under lid Lg Electronics "Rusting under lid, appears to be worse by bleach dispenser but not just there, the entire metal part appears to be rusting. A google search shows this is a well-known..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Washing Machine Rusting in LESS than 2 years Lg Electronics "Bought a new LG Washer and Dryer, Washer model WT5001CW in 2011. In LESS than 2 years, rust began to develop around the bleach dispenser. I do not..." Read more Lg Electronics - Hbs-900 Headset Review Lg Electronics "So a year ago on February 24 2017 I purchased my 1st and last LG Headset from Sprint and I took it back to sprint and was told that I..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more