2 year old front load dryer won't turn off when I close door... even when powered off.

No lights on display panel and drum keeps turning. Customer service overseas is a joke. Only offered to send a technician to house. I wanted part number so we could fix it ourselves and save some money.

This is a problem we have read about from others so they must know the cause. Refused to let me speak to supervisor. Tried live chat and they told me to call customer service and ask to speak to a supervisor. Called again and they still refused.

So my $800 dryer is plugged into a surge protector that I have to turn off manually so that it stops running. Bought LG because I thought the were high end and therefore quality. Would never buy from them again.

Found MANY of same stories online now that I am doing some digging. Wish I would have investigated before I purchased.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg dryer from Lg Electronics was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments