2.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Just a warning for Holiday Shoppers considering buying LG products: Over the last few years, I've purchased 2 60" Plasma TVs, 2 Surround Sound Systems and a BlueRay Player from LG and now none of them work. Both Plasma TVs show only a blank screen with no sound, (one has been repaired three times already at my own expense and is now broken again), both surround sound systems have failed, (one shows only artifacts on the screen and the other doesn't work at all and the BlueRay player won't turn on at all either.

I contacted LG to see if they were willing to assist and was given a flat "No" because they are all out of warranty (One of the TVs is only one month past warranty). I pleaded with a manager to understand my plight considering the fact that ALL of my LG products have failed within a few years and was simply asking for assistance with part numbers, etc. so I could perhaps fix them myself and they wouldn't even assist with that stating that they do not assist with self repair in any way at all. I understand that sometimes things break and do not last as long as we'd all like, but EVERYTHING I own made by LG is a lemon and their customer service is not only unhelpful but uncaring.

Please don't make the same mistake I did and just stay away from LG Products unless you've got money to burn. I don't normally take time to bash brands or services but I just wanted to share my experience with LG Products in case anyone else is considering purchasing one this holiday season.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments